The GREiA research group, from the University of Lleida, has an experimental set-up in Puigverd de Lleida, formed by a series of cubicles, as a simulation of buildings, in order to develop part of their research in the field of the construction.
Nowadays, there are 22 diferent cubicles equipped each of them with a heat pump and electrical oil radiators.
The research carried out in this experimental set-up is:
1) Cooling/heating of buildings:
– impact of PCM in the comfort temperature
– impact of PCM in the consumption of HVAC
– Comparison of different constructive solutions
2) Different type of experimental can be performed to test:
– Passive technologies
– Active technologies
3) Comparative studies between the different cucibles
Experimental installation where different building envelopes are compared